Parisian café and boulangerie, Eric Kayser has unveiled its Iftar set menu for Ramadan; a customized four-course offering with a unique French flair. Located on the lower ground level of Dubai Mall, a culinary journey that is both exceptional and memorable will be offered to guests. The in-venue Iftar experience is warm and inviting, befitting the elegant French charm of the location.
To begin, diners will be served dates before delving into a four course set menu, with the following highlights:
- Lentil soup / Vegetable soup
- Mixed Grill with marinated chicken, beef fillet and lamb kofta
- Citrus spiced salmon with pinenut and apricot cous cous
- Beef Stroganoff with rice
- Eric Kayser Special Ramadan Dessert
The Iftar set menu is priced at 95 AED per person, available from sunset to 9pm A la carte offerings will be available after 9pm.